Welcome to the official website of 2022 International Conference on Smart Grid and Energy Systems (SGES2022) will be held in Kunming, China during July 15-17, 2022.
In recent decades, the global energy consumption has been increasing rapidly, so the search and development of environmentally friendly energy storage devices with excellent performance has become one of the current research hotspots. SGES 2022 is the premier Smart Grid and Energy Systems conference providing a forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences and concerns in the field of Energy Power, Renewable Energies and Smart Grid. SGES 2022 looks forward to bringing together researchers and practitioners from academia and industries to focus on related topics and establishing new collaboration in these areas. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Smart Grid and Energy Systems and related areas.
We warmly welcome previous and prospective authors to submit your new research papers to SGES 2022, and share the valuable experiences with the scientists and scholars around the world.
Full Paper Submission Date: July 13, 2022
Registration Deadline: July 14, 2022
Final Paper Submission Date: July 14, 2022
Conference Date: July 15-17, 2022
All accepted full papers will be selected and then submitted to Energy Reports (ISSN: 2352-4847) CiteScore: 2.7 Impact Factor: 6.87 and will be submitted to SCIE/EI-JA/SCOPUS for indexing.
*Please note that only conferences and papers within the scope of the journal Energy Reports are suitable for publication and papers must meet the threshold for quality and ethics – with the Journal retaining final decision.
SGES 2022 welcomes author submission of papers concerning any branch of the Smart Grid and Energy Systems and their applications in electrochemical, and other subjects. The subjects include New Energy Science, Energy Storage, Power Systems, Energy Internet, Distributed generation, Inductive energy storage, Electrical and energy circuits and systems, and their applications.
• Smart grid technology
• Smart Grid Information Engineering
• Communication and control of power system
• Wide-area monitoring, protection, and control
• Grid smart dispatch
• Multi-domain energy system
• Electric vehicle (EV)
• Power Engineering Power Generation Technology
• Large grid stability control
• Application of artificial intelligence in power system
• Source-net-load-storage coordinated dispatch
• Flexible DC Transmission Technology and Engineering Application
• Grid to vehicle (G2V) and vehicle to grid (V2G)
• Power Quality (PQ)
• Distributed generation
• Energy System Modeling and Study
• Energy Internet
• Renewable Energy System
• New energy power generation grid-connection and operation technology and application
• Electrical system modeling
• IoT Energy System
• Big data application in power energy system
• Energy management and efficiency
• Simulation control and integration in the process of energy power system
• Tides, waves, oceans, rivers and hydropower system
• Renewable energy and systems
• Battery technology-materials and systems
• Other energy storage systems
Energy Science and Engineering
• Photovoltaic and solar systems
• Rooftop PV system
• Wind energy
• Conversion and storage of electrochemical energy
• Hydrogen energy
• Pumped storage
• Wave and tidal energy
• Geothermal Energy
• Biomass and biogas
• Energy conservation
• Clean energy
• Energy materials
• Energy and Chemical Industry
• Energy safety and clean utilization
• Green building materials and energy-efficient buildings
New Enegy Technology
Kunming is a famous national historical and cultural city. As early as 30,000 years ago, people lived and multiplied around Dianchi Lake.In 278 BC, the Kingdom of Dian was established and its capital was set here.In 765, Nanzhao State built tuodong City, which was the beginning of kunming.At the end of the Ming Dynasty, the Yongli regime of the Southern Ming Dynasty established its capital in Kunming.Kunming is a mountainous monsoon climate of the northern subtropical low latitude plateau, with a mountain landscape, surrounded by mountains on three sides and facing Dianchi Lake in the south, and beautiful scenery along the lake. Because of its location on the low latitude plateau, it has a "spring like climate all year round" and enjoys the reputation of "spring City".